Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flower-Power!

   Many are into Ray-Bans sunglasses for a while now. Wayfarers especially, among celebrities & young people. Yeah, they look cool when you're out in the sun wearing your bikini or with you in ripped jeans, rocker top & worn out Converse.



   Ever thought of a more... Feminine, creative pair of sunnies that would make you stand out in a crowd wearing Wayfarers? I introduce you, A-Morir sunglasses!





   I can't choose which is my favourite, I love all of them! It suits so nicely during summer & autumn. Imagine pairing these babies with skin-tight jeans, baby-tee & pumps of any coulour. Sadly, I don't think these sunnies will look good on me. I don't have a shard nose nor thick, luscious, tousled hair. It'll look as if it'll wear me instead of me wearing them. Life's sad. 

   Okay, maybe most people won't recognise underground brands like A-Morir, but how about Dolce & Gabbana



   These are from Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 collection. They were first featured at the runway show in Milan. Pretty, yeah? We all have Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana, expert designers of Dolce & Gabbana to thank.



   Well, thats about it. A-Morir sunglasses has been my cellphone's wallpaper for about 3 weeks now. I really don't know when I will change it. Till then, ciao baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment